After many years of working in large law firms, our two partners came together to open North Star Law.
We provide the very best legal expertise but with a more personalised approach and without the cost of big firms. We are approachable, trustworthy, proactive and cost-effective. When you call North Star Law you get to speak to your lawyer, we always return phone calls and your case is our priority.
We offer after hours appointments, we can see you at your home or workplace, we use plain language and we have local knowledge.
Our senior lawyers each have over 20 years of experience obtaining compensation for people who suffered injuries in various circumstances including motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence claims, injuries suffered at work, physical and sexual abuse, accidents suffered on public or private property, victims’ compensation, superannuation claims and TPD.
Over the years we have expanded into other areas of law and our team now includes very experienced solicitors practising in commercial and property law, criminal law, family law, insurance disputes, wills and estates, conveyancing, employment law, contract disputes and debt recovery.
Areas of practice
Personal Injury Law
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Public Liability Claims
- Institutional Abuse
- Medical negligence
- Travel accidents
- Superannuation claims and TPD
We represent our personal injury clients on a no win, no pay basis and the first consultation is free.
- Family visas
- Business visas
- AAT appeals and MIU
- Skilled immigration
- Australian citizenship applications
- Resident returns visa applications
- Purchase & Sale of Business
- Review and Drafting of Commercial Agreements
- Review of Franchise Agreements
- Commercial Law
- Debt Recovery
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Summary & indictable criminal offences including, but not limited to, assault, larceny, sexual assault and drug offences
- Traffic Offences
- Drafting and review of employment agreements
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Employee Entitlements Disputes
- Parenting Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Attending mediations to obtain s 60I certificates
- Drafting & review of binding financial agreements
- Drafting & review of parenting plans
- Consent Orders
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Leases