- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public place or event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained on someone else’s property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a doctor, hospital, nurse, pharmacist and other health providers)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor professional service)
- Victims’ compensation (for victims of crime)
- Superannuation claims (for people who are unable to work due to a medical condition or injury)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal injury claims, it is important to start on your matter right away.
Contact us today to organise a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced compensation lawyer.