North Star Law are expert compensation and immigration lawyers based in Sydney.
After many years of working in large law firms, our two partners came together to open North Star Law. We provide the very best legal expertise but with a more personalized approach and without the cost of big firms. We are approachable, trustworthy, proactive and cost-effective. When you call North Star Law you get to speak to your lawyer, we always return phone calls and your case is our priority.
We offer after hours appointments, we can see you at your home or workplace, we use plain language and we have local knowledge.
Our senior lawyers have over 20 years of experience obtaining compensation for people who suffered injuries in various circumstances including:
- Purchase & Sale of Business
- Review and Drafting of Commercial Agreements
- Review of Franchise Agreements
- Debt Recovery
- Construction Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Summary & indictable criminal offences including, but not limited to, assault, larceny, sexual assault and drug offences
- Traffic Offences
- Drafting and review of employment agreements
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Employee Entitlements Disputes
- Parenting Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Attending mediations to obtain s 60I certificates
- Drafting & review of binding financial agreements
- Drafting & review of parenting plans
- Consent Orders
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Leases
We represent our personal injury clients on a no win no pay basis and the first consultation is free.
We also assist with immigration matters including;
- Family visas
- Business visas
- AAT appeals and MIU
- Skilled immigration
- Australian citizenship applications
- Resident returns visa applications
Contact North Star Law for all your compensation and immigration law requirements. Based on Sydney’s North Shore we are conveniently located or we can come to you.