North Star Law are expert compensation and immigration lawyers based in Sydney.
After many years of working in large law firms, our two partners came together to open North Star Law. We provide the very best legal expertise but with a more personalized approach and without the cost of big firms. We are approachable, trustworthy, proactive and cost-effective. When you call North Star Law you get to speak to your lawyer, we always return phone calls and your case is our priority.
We offer after hours appointments, we can see you at your home or workplace, we use plain language and we have local knowledge.
Our senior lawyers have over 20 years of experience obtaining compensation for people who suffered injuries in various circumstances including:
- Car accidents (including as a pedestrian, motorcyclist, passenger, cyclist or victim of a hit and run)
- Through medical negligence by a doctor, hospital, nurse, pharmacist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist, dentist or another health provider.
- Public liability (injury in public places such as shopping centres, supermarkets, footpaths, licensed premises, rental accommodation, hospitals, restaurants, schools)
- Injuries at work/workers compensation
- Professional negligence (failure by a professional to exercise a reasonable degree of skill and care)
- Faulty products or services
- TPD claims under superannuation policies
- Injuries at school
- Sexual assault in an institution
- Caused by dogs or other animals
- Suffered on a cruise ship or plane
- Suffered by overseas tourists while visiting Australia
- Injury as a result of faulty products/equipment.
We represent our personal injury clients on a no win no pay basis and the first consultation is free.
We also assist with immigration matters including;
- Family visas
- Business visas
- AAT appeals and MIU
- Skilled immigration
- Australian citizenship applications
- Resident returns visa applications.
Contact North Star Law for all your compensation and immigration law requirements. Based on Sydney’s North Shore we are conveniently located or we can come to you.