If you have suffered a physical or psychological injury you could be entitled to compensation.
Here at North Star Law, we have compensation lawyers who have been providing legal support to Australians seeking compensation for more than 20 years. Our lawyers are highly experienced and specialize in personal injury law, and our lawyers understand the difficult time you’re going through.
We have helped individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation.
We can assist you with legal advice and representation through the entire process.
To make things a little easier, our compensation lawyers can visit anyone with mobility issues in the comfort of their own home.
Compensation claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public place or event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained on someone else’s property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a doctor, hospital, nurse, pharmacist and other health providers)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor professional service)
- Victims’ compensation (for victims of crime)
- Superannuation claims (for people who are unable to work due to a medical condition or injury)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal injury claims, it is important to start on your matter right away.
Contact us today to organize a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced compensation lawyer.